<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d368073453823886192\x26blogName\x3dHey+Its+JACQUE!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://heyitsjacque.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://heyitsjacque.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8818408016879534622', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog www.heyitsjacque.usa.cc!
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!
Best viewed using in FF and GC.



Jacque's Profile

a.k.a. Miss Coldheartx3
Happily born in the 11th day of November year 1994, a PROUD Scorpio :P . 22 years of age. I studied in De La Salle- HSI & very average fangirl who are Crazylover of Fei Lun Hai,SHINee,BTOB & EXO. Extremely Addicted to Kpop,Cpop & Jpop.
Music is my passion O(^-^)/
Contact me at...
: Jackie Co : Jackie
: itsmejacquel0u

Click here for more..
Wishlist
Work as a nurse in UK or US
Meet Lee Min Ho,EXO & SHINee
Lasallian Registered Nurse
Travel around the world
Album of my fav. boybands
To become a Linguist


Instagram
QQ: 1503313876

Calendar

My Life


Ibiza Beach Bar
Perks
Dota = FRIENDSHIP GOALS
Lasallian Days 2016
Random Thoughts
De La Salle - HSI College of Nursing and School of...
Reunited
Amazing Saturday
My once impossible dream is now a reality- Registe...
Dancing Lights with my Kpop Friends
Click CLick!!!
My Fanpages

Official Fanpages of Dream High

Click my nuffnang ads pls!

Be one of us!

Instagram

Visitors

Meet my Baby Love, Mr. Yohan Hwang
Friday, March 18, 2016 | at | 4 Comments | Reader (s)


Hey guys! I would like to introduce to you my baby love named Yohan Hwang. He is one of the candidate for semi-finalist on ABS-CBN's reality music competition "I LOVE OPM".



I was so starstruck the first time I saw him in a commercial. I'm about to go outside that time but my world suddenly stopped and I was like "OMG! He's so cute. I love his voice" as I said with my eyes sparkling innocently. hahaha



He sang Daniel Padilla hit song  "Ako'y Sayo At Ika'y Akin". The judges called "Himig-gration Officers" gave him an 'APPROVED' rating which means he will continue his journey on the competition. 

I'm so happy  for the results. I know that he'll get an "approved" cause he really sang tagalog songs very well. I was kinda shocked bec he's also a Lasallian student. I even PMed my Korean Friend if he knows a Korean guy named Yohan Hwang. He says 'yes,' but later on we found out that  he's korean friend and the one I am talking about we're different even though they have the exact same name.
Shin were kinda shocked  when random people keep on adding him on his facebook account. Coz he's nickname we're Yohan too. HAHAAH.. This was our funny convo during that time.

 So back to the topic. Last Saturday (March 12, 2016) , my friend invited me to go in Mall of Asia but I decided to stay in condo after my IVT training.

 I'm so tired during that time but I'm still happy because I got the highest score out of 40 students during our training. I didn't expect it coz I didn't even review. Our preceptor even asked me what school I come from.  Proud to be Lasallian.

Then later on I found out in our group chat that he was in MOA. I told to myself "ohh sayang naman. Chance ko na sana eto to meet him". But it's okay, atleast I was able to watch him coz I know that he'll be there.


Yohan teased the crowd with a smooth rendition of Daniel Padilla’s Nasa Sayo Na Ang Lahatand he even gave Toni a rose. Kyaa! Lucky girl!

Anyway, here are the other videos of Yohan which are currently making waves on Youtube.


Just discovered that he covered one of my all time favorite music. 


I really love his voice. How I wish someday he sing for me. hahah

To all of my readers, please support Yohan Hwang by liking his official FACEBOOK FANPAGE, INSTAGRAMand TWITTER or simply join to our FB GROUP for more updates.


Labels: ,

L♥ve, miss coldheartx3



4 Comments:

Blogger Franchesca Cuevas said...

Do you know how old is he? Thank you! ��

Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 1:22:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Franchesca Cuevas said...

Do you know how old is he? Thank you! ��

Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 1:22:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

20:)

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 10:44:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Lo Lo said...

Jordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan University
http://www.ju.edu.jo/home.aspx
Jordan University
[url]http://www.ju.edu.jo[/url]

Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 7:54:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home