<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d368073453823886192\x26blogName\x3dHey+Its+JACQUE!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://heyitsjacque.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://heyitsjacque.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8818408016879534622', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog www.heyitsjacque.usa.cc!
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!
Best viewed using in FF and GC.



Jacque's Profile

a.k.a. Miss Coldheartx3
Happily born in the 11th day of November year 1994, a PROUD Scorpio :P . 22 years of age. I studied in De La Salle- HSI & very average fangirl who are Crazylover of Fei Lun Hai,SHINee,BTOB & EXO. Extremely Addicted to Kpop,Cpop & Jpop.
Music is my passion O(^-^)/
Contact me at...
: Jackie Co : Jackie
: itsmejacquel0u

Click here for more..
Wishlist
Work as a nurse in UK or US
Meet Lee Min Ho,EXO & SHINee
Lasallian Registered Nurse
Travel around the world
Album of my fav. boybands
To become a Linguist


Instagram
QQ: 1503313876

Calendar

My Life


JACQUE is BACK!
Unexpected Lucky Day with Yohan
Meet my Baby Love, Mr. Yohan Hwang
Ibiza Beach Bar
Perks
Dota = FRIENDSHIP GOALS
Lasallian Days 2016
Random Thoughts
De La Salle - HSI College of Nursing and School of...
Reunited
Click CLick!!!
My Fanpages

Official Fanpages of Dream High

Click my nuffnang ads pls!

Be one of us!

Instagram

Visitors

Century City
Friday, March 31, 2017 | at | 0 Comments | Reader (s)


Hello everyone! My post for today is about my recent life in Makati. I used to live in Century City during my review days last year.

Milano Residences (Left)
Knightsbridge Residences (Right)

Last June 2016, I usually stay in Knightsbridge Residences whenever I am lazy to go back in Cavite. hahaha. Do you know that Knightsbridge takes its name after the most expensive neighborhood in London, Knightsbridge.

The lobby area

The elevator
You know what? I really like the interior design in this area. It's kinda unique. Like a chocolate bar haha

In this way, you can visit the other facilities of this residences

And this is the mini-library. hahaha. I really love studying here cos it's a very relaxing place where most of the people are also studying. But what I hate is that there were some people who keep on looking at us while going to the gym. It literally distract us unless you ignore them haha. One time, I was kinda busy studying my notes and some foreigners inside the library were keep on talking out loud like they are the only people inside the room. Good thing i brought my earphones hahaha. And the funny thing is that they even talked to me. lols. I'm kinda shocked  during that time, cos they found out that I am a nurse. I don't even know them.

This computer desktop can be found in the mini-lib as well. 

Yas! They also have a game room here

And this is the pool area. Most of the times, only a few people swim here specifically weekdays.
Maybe they were busy at work or study.

A view from above

This is what you'll actually see from our unit which is 48th floor

Sunset. It's so foggy during that time.

One of my favorite sunset 

I'm done with my review about Knightsbridge Residences. So I only stayed there for almost 3 months, i guess. Then we transferred in Milano Residences, which is just beside the Knightsbridge Residences.


Milano Residences was designed by the award-winning master planning architectural firm Broadway Malyan. 

It has a 52 storeys and resonates Versace’s iconic design language rising up the entire building facade.

Versace on the floor

 Lush, fully landscaped roof and sky gardens adorn the building’s

Perspective (lobby)

I also like the library here. Such a sleepy place.
They also have a business centre but I haven't gone there cos I don't have to. haha

I was amazed seeing this place. The designs were almost the same with the parking lot.

This is the view from our unit which is 33rd flr.

There's also a private pool here. So whenever we don't wanna go to the pool area. We choose to stay here in order to have some privacy.

A view from the balcony

I prefer more the sunset view here cos I can clearly see the sun in Manila Bay.

From our balcony. We can able to witness the Makati lights. 

Sorry for this blurry shot

I only stay here for a couple of weeks last November, cos I'd rather choose to stay at home rather than dealing with all the BS happened to me. Hahaha. My life right now is kinda complicated. And as of the moment due to my upcoming exam this May, I need to stay in University Tower 2 which is located in Espana, Manila infront of University of Sto. Tomas with my friend. Finally, I'll be having a study buddy. hahaha

So that's all for today! You can also see some of them in my ig account hahaha.
Have a great day everyone. ciao!



Labels: , , , ,

L♥ve, miss coldheartx3



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home