<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d368073453823886192\x26blogName\x3dHey+Its+JACQUE!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://heyitsjacque.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://heyitsjacque.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8818408016879534622', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog www.heyitsjacque.usa.cc!
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!
Best viewed using in FF and GC.



Jacque's Profile

a.k.a. Miss Coldheartx3
Happily born in the 11th day of November year 1994, a PROUD Scorpio :P . 22 years of age. I studied in De La Salle- HSI & very average fangirl who are Crazylover of Fei Lun Hai,SHINee,BTOB & EXO. Extremely Addicted to Kpop,Cpop & Jpop.
Music is my passion O(^-^)/
Contact me at...
: Jackie Co : Jackie
: itsmejacquel0u

Click here for more..
Wishlist
Work as a nurse in UK or US
Meet Lee Min Ho,EXO & SHINee
Lasallian Registered Nurse
Travel around the world
Album of my fav. boybands
To become a Linguist


Instagram
QQ: 1503313876

Calendar

My Life


Unexpected Lucky Day with Yohan
Meet my Baby Love, Mr. Yohan Hwang
Ibiza Beach Bar
Perks
Dota = FRIENDSHIP GOALS
Lasallian Days 2016
Random Thoughts
De La Salle - HSI College of Nursing and School of...
Reunited
Amazing Saturday
Click CLick!!!
My Fanpages

Official Fanpages of Dream High

Click my nuffnang ads pls!

Be one of us!

Instagram

Visitors

JACQUE is BACK!
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 | at | 0 Comments | Reader (s)


Hello everyone! It's been a year since the last time I updated my blog. I miss all of you especially my co-bloggers and readers. ahaha, I've been sooo busy lately. A lot of unexpected things happened in my life, so whether it's bad or good. LIFE MUST GO ON. Isn't it? Haven't you guys noticed I've changed my blog url after 6 years hahaha.. that's quite long. So all my widgets feed went back to zero. ouch! BUT CHANGE IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW.


Here's the new me. hahahaha. 
As you can see I gained weight
Jackie v1. 2017

Anw, here are the two feeling pogi friends that I usually hangout during the past few months. And I feel great that they are there for me. lols. even though they are such a bullies. hahahah.. 



Actually, I haven't seen them because I went back home and stayed here for almost 3 mos. I can't believe that it'll take me for sooo long. hahahah.. Anyway, can't wait to hangout with them. I miss all our chikka with all the bs we are experiencing nowadays. Hahaha but i think no matter what happen, we should learn how to embrace it hahaha. Apart from that ,we also need to focus on our career life as a NURSE and PT. Shin and I will gonna focus in our review for our upcoming test within a few months. While Edward, is currently in US cos he's working for his upcoming licensure exam too. But then he'll gonna go back here soon. So I hope, all of us will have time even just for a day to hangout together. Hahaha

So this is just a short update about me. I will do my best to update my blog. See you soon!



Labels: , , ,

L♥ve, miss coldheartx3



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home