<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d368073453823886192\x26blogName\x3dHey+Its+JACQUE!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://heyitsjacque.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://heyitsjacque.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8818408016879534622', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog www.heyitsjacque.usa.cc!
Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!
Best viewed using in FF and GC.



Jacque's Profile

a.k.a. Miss Coldheartx3
Happily born in the 11th day of November year 1994, a PROUD Scorpio :P . 22 years of age. I studied in De La Salle- HSI & very average fangirl who are Crazylover of Fei Lun Hai,SHINee,BTOB & EXO. Extremely Addicted to Kpop,Cpop & Jpop.
Music is my passion O(^-^)/
Contact me at...
: Jackie Co : Jackie
: itsmejacquel0u

Click here for more..
Wishlist
Work as a nurse in UK or US
Meet Lee Min Ho,EXO & SHINee
Lasallian Registered Nurse
Travel around the world
Album of my fav. boybands
To become a Linguist


Instagram
QQ: 1503313876

Calendar

My Life


Century City
JACQUE is BACK!
Unexpected Lucky Day with Yohan
Meet my Baby Love, Mr. Yohan Hwang
Ibiza Beach Bar
Perks
Dota = FRIENDSHIP GOALS
Lasallian Days 2016
Random Thoughts
De La Salle - HSI College of Nursing and School of...
Click CLick!!!
My Fanpages

Official Fanpages of Dream High

Click my nuffnang ads pls!

Be one of us!

Instagram

Visitors

Happy 8th Anniversary to my blog!
Saturday, April 1, 2017 | at | 1 Comments | Reader (s)


Hello guys! HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY BLOG here in blogspot and Happy April Fool's day as well.



Anw, I took a selfie awhile ago. Snow and Snapchat are my remedies whenever I feel sleepy. hahaha. Tbh, I haven't sleep yet and I need to pack up my things later. Gotta sort out of my stuff before going back in Manila. So this is just a short update guys! hahaha.. Have a great day!



Labels: , , ,

L♥ve, miss coldheartx3



1 Comments:

Blogger Konayachi said...

Hello~~ Meimei! Wondering if you still remember me. Happy anniversary to blog too! <3

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 11:59:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home